Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Rockgrrl Discussion Forum
  Welcome to the ReOpening of our forum!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Rockgrrl.com Homepage Rockgrrl Shop  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Try on clothes for REI - They're seeking women (Read 1719 times)
Rockgrrl Admin
YaBB Administrator

Climb on!

California
Try on clothes for REI - They're seeking women
Apr 12th, 2011 at 12:08pm

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=9062006483&topic=16048&post=92982#post.929...

Quote:
Women’s fit model needed for REI and Novara brand clothing. As a fit model, you will aid in the process of developing our private label apparel before it reaches the shelves. Your primary tasks in this role are to try on clothes and give feedback as to the fit and functionality of the garments.

We are looking for everyday women who lead an active lifestyle and have a love of the outdoors. This is a great opportunity to get involved and help REI create the products you love.

We are looking for women from 5’5” to 5’8” tall, size medium or dress size 8-10-12. This is a paid position through a modeling agency that will require a 2-4 hr/week time commitment. No previous modeling or apparel experience is necessary, knowledge of garment construction a plus.

If interested, please contact Raelene Plant at TCM Models and Talent: (206) 728-4826, or raelene@tcmmodels.com

I'm too short by a tiny bit! Sad

~ Rockgrrl
aka Eileen
IP Logged

WingLady
Global Moderator

Colorado
Re: Try on clothes for REI - They're seeking women
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2011 at 7:35am

Darn -- I'm too short by more than a tiny bit. I guess I'm doomed to continue buying small size pants and then having to shorten them by 6 inches!

D. Winger
The Winger Bookstore
New: Two Shadows
The TRAD Guide to Joshua Tree - 60 favorite climbs from 5.5 to 5.9
WWW 100000770304112  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print