Forest Island Sketch Zip Hoodie
This was done in August of 2005 at Tuolumne National Park. The river runs between Lembert Dome and the Tuolumne Campground. This peaceful island of pines is in the center.Product Information
Not too tight, not too loose.
Zip around town in style with this zip-up hooded sweatshirt. Made of soft fleece, it keeps you (and anyone next to you) toasty. Yet it's rugged enough for impromptu games of touch football.
- 10 oz. fleece blend (90% cotton/10% polyester)
- Fleece-line hood
- Jam-resistant metal zipper
- Heavy-weight 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- Durable double-needle sewing
* The shopkeeper has chosen to only offer this design in one color. You may visit their store to seeif it's available on additional products.